Staying hydrated is the key to staying healthy! Drinking enough water is associated with weight loss, improved cognitive function, better moods and energy, lubrication of joints, flushing of toxins, and promoting great skin!
- Drink at least half your body weight in ounces of filtered water each day
- Begin each day with a tall glass of water before consuming anything else
- Add lemon and natural electrolytes to your water for added benefits
- Don’t leave home without your reusable water bottle and drink throughout the day
- Limit your intake of dehydrating drinks like caffeine, alcohol and sugary drinks