Exercise is important for your body, mind, and soul. It helps to improve your mood, boost your energy, and reduce overall stress in your body and mind. Exercise can have an extraordinary effect on the rest of your day, jump-starting your metabolic engine and balancing your brain chemistry, blood sugar, and hormones, so you make better choices.
- Make exercise a priority and do it first thing in the morning
- Make it fun and exercise like kids play
- Get outside and hit the ground walking/running
- Incorporate strength training for stronger bones and muscles
- Adopt a yoga practice for your mind, body, and soul