What we put into our bodies can impact our mood, energy, physical health, and appearance. By becoming more mindful and intentional about what we eat, when we eat, and why we eat, we can create balance and harmony, both physically and emotionally. The goal is not to be perfect but rather to have simple guiding principles to keep us healthy for years to come.
- Eat real, whole foods and make 70 percent of your diet from colorful plants
- Enjoy healthy fats like avocados, raw nuts and seeds, ghee, olive oil, and coconut oil
- Eat grass-fed meat; wild-caught fish; organic eggs, and fermented foods
- Go easy on fruits and limit or avoid dairy and gluten
- Avoid processed foods; refined oils and stay away from sugar, flour, and refined carbs